Last Updated on November 2, 2023 at 8:30 pm by Amanda Cunha
As the New York Yankees entered the off-season, their front office was hard at work assessing the team’s strengths and weaknesses, seeking to make improvements for the upcoming season. Amid this evaluation, fans of the Bronx Bombers received an unexpected surprise from one of their own, Jasson Dominguez. Known for his impressive skills on the baseball field, Dominguez showcased a different talent, one that had fans talking and craving a taste of his culinary creations
Jasson Dominguez’s culinary revelation
On October 31, Jasson Dominguez took to his social media accounts to celebrate World Rice Day in a unique and flavorful way. He shared his latest culinary masterpiece – a mouthwatering dish that combined the richness of Risotto Parmesan with an Asian-inspired twist. This creation was described as Dominguez’s personal guilty pleasure, and it left fans intrigued and eager to try it themselves.
What’s the secret behind Jasson Dominguez’s newfound culinary expertise? It’s none other than the Guilty Belly Academy, a culinary program where Dominguez has been honing his skills under the guidance of a personal cooking coach. Dominguez is certainly making a name for himself in the kitchen just as he does on the baseball diamond.
Cooking Up Jasson’s Dominguez Delight: Rissotto parmesan with a twist of Picaña
While the exact recipe from Guilty Belly remains a well-guarded secret, we can attempt to replicate Jasson Dominguez’s culinary masterpiece with a modified version. Here’s how you can create “Risotto Parmesan with a Twist of Picaña” at home:
- 2 picaña steaks
- 1 cup of rice
- 1/2 carrot
- 2 medium onions
- Leek leaves
- 1/2 bunch of fresh parsley
- 4 bay leaves
- 6 garlic cloves
- 2 liters of water
- 100g of grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons of butter or margarine
- 1 glass of dry red wine
- Crushed red pepper, salt, and olive oil to taste
- Start by preparing the picaña steaks. Season them with salt and pepper and cook to your preferred level of doneness. Set them aside to rest.
- In a separate pan, sauté finely chopped onions, garlic, and grated carrot in olive oil until they become tender and translucent.
- Add the rice to the pan and stir until it’s well-coated with the oil and mixed with the vegetables.
- Pour in the red wine and let it simmer until it’s mostly absorbed by the rice.
- Gradually add water, one ladle at a time, while continuously stirring. Continue adding water as it’s absorbed until the rice reaches a creamy consistency.
- Enhance the flavors by adding bay leaves and leek leaves. Season with salt and crushed red pepper to your taste.
- When the rice reaches the desired creamy consistency, remove it from the heat. Stir in the grated parmesan cheese and butter, and let it rest for a few minutes.
- Serve the creamy risotto alongside the perfectly cooked picaña steaks for a delightful and indulgent meal.
In a surprising twist, Dominguez is not only making waves on the baseball field but also in the kitchen, leaving Yankees fans with a newfound appreciation for his diverse talents. Whether he’s hitting home runs or crafting delectable dishes, it’s clear that Dominguez is a rising star in every sense.
What do you think? Leave your comment below.